Currently I am ..
• working on my millennial mental health project in which I try develop solutions to integrate mental health promotion into public education, and elsewhere, while offering myself as a mental health advocate and advisor on the topic
• designing and teaching a 4-month program on passion and strength-driven entrepreneurship to 25 awesome students
• studying to get my bachelor degree in International Business Innovation Studies and being a poster child of the course
• trying to up my blogging game and share bits and pieces of my journey (clickclick if curious)
• doing an internship with The School Of Life (Amsterdam)
• tackling the facilitation, speaking, consulting and coaching gigs I have going at the time (such as those in my portfolio)
• reading too many blogs, thinking about the future, traveling when I can and meeting with awesome people along the way
ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
Instead of introducing myself, I want to show you this medley of video testimonials in which I ask the people I interact with daily how they experience working with me and having me around. I created this as an application for a hackaton and was so humbled by the responses, I extended it to be my introduction here. So, hello : )
MY WORK IN 100 CHARACTERS
You can find me working at the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution and its many possibilities and challenges. I am passionate about shaping the future of work, education and life - and manifesting new ways of working, learning, living and being that encourage sustainable well-being and human flourishing. Because I believe "the best way to predict the future is to create it”. I am most valuable in high-paced, collaborative projects at the intersection of people, business and technology. Meanwhile, I like to help individuals and organizations (re-)define and navigate their path, while honoring their mental wellness, in the rapidly-developing context of the 21st century.
WHAT I DO
Although my life and work encompass a wide variety of activities, I have managed to channel my many passions into a handful of services with which I believe I can help people and businesses. Some examples of that are to be found below. And if you're interested in working together, do reach out.
Do you want to live and work on your own terms, in harmony with (and ultimately, capitalizing on) the rapidly changing world around us? Are you ready to take ownership of your life, one day - one month - one step at a time? Do you want to redefine what success means to you, and then go out to get that? If this sounds like a journey you’d like to embark on, consider getting me as your very own coach and hype woman to guide you along every step of your saga.
Could you use some help in figuring out how to engage your (millennial) employees? Would you like to explore which of recent technological, cultural, economical and societal trends your business could exploit? Are you wondering how you're going to not only survive, but thrive, in a disruptive industry such as yours? Perhaps I can help. Invite me for a company visit and let's start exploring the opportunities.
Teaching & Facilitation
Do you agree that life skills would be well of integrated in public education? Do you believe emotional intelligence is as, if not more, crucial than cognitive intelligence in order to succeed in life? Do you witness all the human potential wasted to insecurities and fear? I have developed and taught a course consisting of multiple workshops in self-leadership, focusing on personal and professional growth as well as self-care.
”She brought tons of positive energy to the hackweek and encouraged collaboration between the team members, trying to bring people together and on the same page. Nadia lacks nothing to become a great leader.”
"Nadia seems to be a born mentor (she is more than a teacher in the traditional sense); people look for her help on many topics and she willingly and freely shares whatever knowledge and experience she has gained. Her preparation of the curriculum and the classes was very organized and meticulous and showed true understanding of the IBIS Educational Philosophy."